Your space should reflect who you are and what you care about. Adding a pop of color to your walls is an easy way to inject some personality into any room and put a smile on your face.
This design is called April from the 12 Months of Okinawa collection. This drawing illustrates a moment of a woman waving goodbye to the sun at the coast of Bise fukugi forest in Motobu town. The island across the ocean is Ie jima - the island of lilies. Flowers start to bloom on Okinawa main island as the heat wave had already arrived in Okinawa. The woman had her summer dress out, saying fell well to her good day on Okinawa. She doesn't know what tomorrow will bring, but on the peaceful island of Okinawa, tomorrow will be just as beautiful as today.
Processing and Delivery Time
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
• Processing time: 3-4 days
• Delivery to address in USA: 1-2 weeks
• Delivery to address outside of USA: 3-4 weeks
• Delivery to FPO/APO address: while FPO or APO addresses are still considered within the USA, the delivery time depends on where the FPO box is located. All orders are trackable, but once the package is handed over to the military postal system, it will become untrackable.
Paper Quality and Print Specs For the Nerdy Ones
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%