Okinawa style tug of war is one of the most enjoyable summer festivals in Japan. Thousands of people gather together to pull two giant ropes connected by a big log. The ropes are weaved with thousand of wheat straws. They are so big that can support a dozen performers dressed up as characters from local legends, whose job is to cheer for participants on both ends. At the end of the event, the ropes are shredded into small twines. Each participant takes home a piece as a symbol of a good harvest.
About This Mug
Perfect for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, this classic shape white, durable ceramic mug in the most popular size. High-quality sublimation printing makes it an appreciated gift to every true hot beverage lover.
What Else You Need To Know Before Ordering
- Smooth and slick: Made of white and glossy ceramic
- Just the right size: 11oz
- Safe: Dishwasher and microwave safe
- No hidden cost: Price includes tax and worldwide shipping
- Shipping time: 7-10 business days to address in the United States, 10-15 business days to rest of the world. Expect delay due to COVID19.