Your space should reflect who you are and what you care about. Adding a pop of color to your walls is an easy way to inject some personality into any room and put a smile on your face.
This design is called May from the 12 Months of Okinawa collection. This drawing illustrates a moment of the Hari (Dragonboat) Festival in Naha. The festival is a celebration of a proud Okinawa tradition, great street food, and the beginning of a series of summer festivals in Okinawa. Another symbol of May in Okinawa is the koinobori (carp flags). Koinoboris fly across town during the week of Children's day in Japan, it is a celebration of the energy of Children.
Processing and Delivery Time
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
• Processing time: 3-4 days
• Delivery to address in USA: 1-2 weeks
• Delivery to address outside of USA: 3-4 weeks
• Delivery to FPO/APO address: while FPO or APO addresses are still considered within the USA, the delivery time depends on where the FPO box is located. All orders are trackable, but once the package is handed over to the military postal system, it will become untrackable.
Paper Quality and Print Specs For the Nerdy Ones
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%