This is a scene inspired by sakura season in Yambaru (northern Okinawa). Okinawa is the first prefecture in Japan to welcome sakura. In a chilly morning in early spring, I stumbled upon a peaceful old village in Oogimi. The area is split by a river. As the water rushes to the sea, I saw sakura trees by the river dancing in the wind. It was an incredible view that takes me back in time to the Okinawa before all the commercialization.
About This Mug
Perfect for coffee, tea and hot chocolate, this classic shape white, durable ceramic mug in the most popular size. High quality sublimation printing makes it an appreciated gift to every true hot beverage lover.
What Else You Need To Know Before Ordering
- Smooth and slick: Made of white and glossy ceramic
- Just the right size: 11oz
- Safe: Dishwasher and microwave safe
- No hidden cost: Price includes tax and worldwide shipping
- Shipping time: 7-10 business days to address in the United States, 10-15 business days to rest of the world. Expect delay due to COVID19.