Cape Zanpa has always been the stage of force vs resilience dating back to Okinawa's birth. It is here where the sea conquers the landing, inch by inch for millions of years. It is here where the divided kingdoms started to unify and eventually became the kingdom of Ryukyu. As recent as WWII, the US forces landed here, followed by a bloody battle that led to over 140,000 deaths. Today, many come to share a moment of the beautiful Zapan sunset with loved ones. Few only know the stories came before them.
About This Mug
Perfect for coffee, tea and hot chocolate, this classic shape white, durable ceramic mug in the most popular size. High quality sublimation printing makes it an appreciated gift to every true hot beverage lover.
What Else You Need To Know Before Ordering
- Smooth and slick: Made of white and glossy ceramic
- Just the right size: 11oz
- Safe: Dishwasher and microwave safe
- No hidden cost: Price includes tax and worldwide shipping
- Shipping time: 7-10 business days to address in the United States, 10-15 business days to rest of the world. Expect delay due to COVID19.